Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Parc National de la Jaques Cartier

 
This park is absolutely stunning. I desperately want to go back here. And see such a beautiful place made me want to move here. It is just so pretty I can't say it enough. It's about a 30 minute drive outside the city of Quebec, and once again we hit it on a really great weather day. It was cool, overcast, and so pleasant to be outside. A few weeks later and I can only imagine how stunning this area would be with incredible fall colors.
We spent a few hours here hiking around. We stayed on the main trail, which was very well maintained and easy to navigate. I did hike a little bit along stream, which was much more rocky, uneven, and a bit more treacherous for someone who doesn't have the best balance. As always I wish we could have stayed longer. Some day I want to come back and camp here. Or I could stay in a hotel and drive here ever day to hike. Either option would be good for me. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking.




 








No comments:

Post a Comment