Saturday, July 3, 2021

Horse Back Riding in the Smoky Mountains

 

We love horseback riding. If I could do it every weekend I totally would. I love it. There are lots of places to go riding in Tennessee in the park, or near the park, but there are options everywhere. There are some stable and a riding options right next to Cades Cove that we decided to try out. It was a leisurely 1 hour ride through the park. 

You cannot make reservations which was the downside. You have to get there when they open and wait in line to see what time you'd be slotted in. If you didn't want to do the horse riding, they do have a carriage ride you can take instead. Good to have options.

If you love riding, I recommend doing this. It's for beginners, it's slow, you have a guide with you making cheesy jokes and telling you some history of the park, and you are riding a horse in the beautiful mountains. I would do this all the time if I could.

So fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment