Monday, August 16, 2021

The Other Scenes of the Smoky Mountains

 I came to this part of the country because I wanted to get away an experience mountains. Most of the week there was spent driving up the mountain, hiking around, and seeing all the view points we could. One of my favorite things was getting up early to watch the sun rise over these misty mountains. I never get sick of watching the sun rise.

I didn't keep track of what trails we did, what roads we took, or what lookouts we stopped at. All I know is we drove through the area many times, never disappointed by what we saw. So here are a few more of my favorite picks from this gorgeous part of the world. I can't wait to go back. And from Austin Texas it's only a 16 hour drive there. Very doable considering how big Texas is.









No comments:

Post a Comment