Friday, April 25, 2014

Posing with Statues

I've developed a funny little quirk when traveling, especially when it comes to art. I like to pose with statues. Why and how did this begin? I have no idea. It could be because I'm a true nerd at heart but mostly I think it's funny. Finding humor in it probably also relates to the whole being a nerd thing.

I prefer to think of it more as being quirky. It makes me feel better about myself.

My goal is always to get the picture taken when no one is looking, but there's usually ALWAYS someone looking.


*
*
*
Yes, I feel like an idiot during the process but I get a kick out of how the pictures turn out. More often than not, those people watching usually end up posing with the same statue when I'm not looking.
 
As you can see I've done it in multiple locations. If you've never done it before, I dare you to try it out and see what happens. You just might be surprised.

On occasion I do make people traveling with me pose.

You have been warned.






2 comments:

  1. I believe that I am in one, and took at least one other, of these photos :)

    ReplyDelete