Friday, February 1, 2019

Sunrise In Santorini













*



Sunrises are something I love watching on a beach. And since I was in a breathtaking part of the world, I absolutely wanted to take advantage of it and watch a spectacular sunrise.

My cousin was my travel companion on this little adventure. While my internal clock is set to be wide awake by about 5am, she is not a morning. I might have coerced and forced her to be a morning person for a few days, but I think the sunrise we saw was worth every missing minute of sleep.

I'll let you judge for yourself and tell me if I'm wrong.
It was cold, and chilly. However, this beautiful beach was about a 2 minute walk from our hotel. Really can't beat that at all. No one was up yet, so we had the whole beach and sunrise to ourselves.

As our hotel owner was taking us back to the airport to leave the island, I asked him if he ever got sick of living in this location. He said never. He wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I fully understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment